If you are looking to hire an Orlando Private Investigator your probably not having the best day. People will usually hire Private Investigators to help them uncover if someone is being unfaithful or as part of a divorce or criminal defense case. It can be a very stressful time in your life and there are usually hundreds of investigators to choose from. The hiring of a Private Investigator can also be very costly with most retainers ranging from $1,500 up to $5,000 depending on the scope of your case. We have taken some of the stress out of it for you and broken the process down into several easy steps
- Research- Use your favorite search engine to look for local Private Investigators. Find one close to your area and then carefully review there website to make sure they provide the services you need. See if they have a Google or Yelp listing with public reviews. Read as many reviews as you can, specifically related to the services you need. Review the state licensing board to make sure the business is licensed.
- Engage- After reading all the reviews and making sure they are licensed by the State you have decided on an Investigator. Make contact with them via phone or web, ask if they have Free consultations, and schedule one if they do. We always recommend meeting face to face when possible as its more personal. Meet them to get a feel for there personality to make sure they are a good fit. Ask them about there qualifications, experience and background with the type of case service you need. Ask them for references and how there payment structure works. Also, ask them how long they think it will take to resolve your matter.
- Hire- So you have met with a few Investigators in your area and decided on the one you want to hire. First, ask for a written agreement that outlines all the terms. Review the wording on payment terms and warranty of services carefully. If you are not sure about something in the agreement ask questions or for modifications. Getting everything in writing.
- Have them start working on your case, ask them for weekly or biweekly updates, this will depend on the specifics of your case. Ask then to contact you right away with any critical case updates.
- Get a report when the case is completed which details the evidence they found and what they did.
- We hope you never need to hire a Private Investigator but if you do we are available to answer any questions you have at YourOrlandoInvestigators.Com